background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 29 October 2007

I`ve Been Tagged

I`ve been tagged by Anne, There are five questions to answer.
So here goes

1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
It would have to be the Embellishments, I have lots of Scrabooking papers that i just hate to cut up, ( I tend to look at them and put them back safe) I always seem to print papers from my collections of CDs, Then i can always print some more

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose?
This would have to be stamps, I think you can get more from a stamp eg change colours, Embosse it, glitter it,Etc.

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
Love making cards but it would have to be layouts,I would love more time to do scrapbooking, also i get to keep all the lovely layouts that i make, Scrapbooking is a very personal and special way to record all those lovely memories.

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he)
A store, to play with all the nice goodies, also to be able to have a large stash of crafting stuff away from home.
Plus it would be great to run scrapbooking crops and meet lots of crafting buddies.

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style.....
My style at the moment is Busy, I like to put as many diffrent papers ,embellishments and layers on as i can. I have to say to myself " Wendy thats enough you will ruin it, less is more".
I think that is why I like the bookatrix board, you can really pull out all the stops with those cards..

I now have to tag five others, this will be hard as most of the bloggers i know have been tagged already.

1 Nicki S

2 Angelcake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again