background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 1 October 2007

Monday 1st October, Day 1

Well just did my profile I might change it at a later datea as the information changes

I am married to Jeff, We have 3 children, a daughter and two sons.
We were blessed with 3 grandchildren
I have been crafting most of my life, knitting, sewing, cross stitching, paper crafting
I love card making , scrap booking and digi scrap booking , Our grandchildren are my favourite subject to scrap.
My passion is growing for sewing and just loving my janome sewing machine at the moment, You can usually find me in my sewing room
Thanks for joining me in these addictions of mine.

2 comments:

  1. Well Done Wendy, your Blog looks great. Happy Crafting and Blogging. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wendy
    Just come across you site and I expect Keaton is all grown up .I notice you have done projects with 300gsm cardstock using your silouhette . I have been unsuccesful in cutting Kanban 300gsm card . I have put in a new blade and it still isn't happening . Would appreciate any advice .

    Many thanks

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again