background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Love this one

Oh I love this one,

I used some of Kay Miller designs papers, this kit also had the little cute house and tree with it as well as some lovely backing papers.
I added both the house and tree to the background papers using my graphics programme, I also printed out a second house.
I then coloured a hanglar image using some water colours,then I decoupaged the second house and girl onto the front of the card.
I finished it off by adding the Just for you stamp at the bottom

1 comment:

  1. Great card Wendy great to see your getting more confident with your computer programmes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again