background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 20 June 2008

Playing with image


I have been having a bit of a play with the image that Rachel asked us to use in her challenge.
I coloured using paint Net, Then I had a little play with all the effect buttons , this image is a sepia effect.
I then saved and took it into my 3D2 where I had fun taking small parts of the image and making my own backing papers.
I also turned the image into a pyramage.you can get a bit carried away with 3dcd2 so many things you can do with it.
I matted and layered onto bronze card, and added a creamy gold ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Great card Wendy glad to see Paints working for you have you checked the site out theres a forum and plugins available for more features

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again