background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 15 December 2008

Vintage Santa

Well as you can see I am loving this style of card At the moment, its a great way to get a larger card without having to go to the extra expense of buying A3 card The images and backing papers came from cardmaking Ideas, I just love this Santa.
Folded some A4 card just some simple matting and layering a bit of gold Ribbon , I also made a border strip Using one of my Fiskars punches.
Nice and easy to do but a lovely result, Looks much better up close

Here Is a photo of the card open, as you can see I have used the Santa image a few times in different sizes, sentiment also came from the same source

3 comments:

  1. That is a cool stamp! Love the vintage style of the Santa! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Wendy! Love the fold.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, this is stunning! That is a great stamp! I hope that you don't actually give this away! too pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again