background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 15 February 2009

Another Award

A Friendship Award Thank you Jools for this lovely award.
I have been lucky to be addicted to a hobby that enables me to have lots in common with some lovely crafting ladies and gentlemen out in Internet world, I do so enjoy our chats and seeing your stunning work.
There are a few special people out there who inspire me no end

my blogging sister Christina, Who always take the time to comment on all our blogs, A big thank you Christina I do appreciate all your comment very much.

Anne, who has helped me lots, and whos Ask Anne thread on crafters companion, is a mind of information, and a whizz on the pc.

Jeannette, started her blog and asked everyone on CC forum to come check it out, i thought i would have a go and am now hooked.

Mima, again you always take the time to leave a comment, thank you

Yvonne, who makes the most stunning keepsake cards and who is CC forums own glitter girl, ( uses it on most everything).

To all my blogging sisters, your bloggs are trully stunning and an insperation.
I would like to give ths award to All of you.

Also to anyone else who has taken the time to come look at my work please take this award.
Thank you all

5 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    Thank you for the award, and am touch by your graciousness. Even though, I won't have miss the opportunity to see your lovely creations. Like I always say, its a gift, a gift that we have for certain qualities that are enbed in our soul. Its up to the individual to search their heart and focus on what you love the most. You have found your comfort zone. Keep up the amazing work.
    GB,
    Mma~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you wendy I am so honored to recieve this from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this award wendy. And such a fab one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, thanks you for the award, I hadn't forgotten just been busy. Pop on over to my blog I have one for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Wendy just playing catch up seems like an age since i've been a blogging

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again