background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 16 December 2009

two cards


Both pf these cards were made for a dear friend on Crafter companion Forum, She has received them now, so its OK to show everyone else.
The snowflake on this step card was cut with my cricut and sure cuts a lot, I glittered it all with glamor dust, papers are From crafter companion

The handbag was from a template that I drew myself awhile ago, the papers on the top flap are pink petticoats, The flower was again cut on my cricut using sure cuts a lot .
Happy Birthday Christine for yesterday

7 comments:

  1. GASP AND DROOL! LOVE LOVE LOVING THE SNOWFLAKE CARD! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous creations Wendy, I'dlove a bag like tht.
    Love, Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Wendy,
    Love these cards! I am specially impressed by your pocket book card. How lovely! Thank you for sharing. GB, Mima

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you outdid yourself, love the different folds and how it is different from regular card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Wendy that purse is fabbbuuuuulllooooouuuuusssss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe thanks for showing tese cards. I loved them. Sorry i'm a bit behind in commenting on blogs, I hadn't seen this post till now. Thank you I had a lovely birthday, Love ya lots babes xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, just wanted to mention, I loved this post. It was
    practical. Keep on posting!

    Also visit my site :: click here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again