background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 2 December 2010

Christmas Slipper

Enjoyed Making the Elegant shoe in the post below so I  had the idea to make a Christmas slipper 
 The Papers are again from Papermania , Kept the decoration simple this time, just added a little bit of glitter around the back edges.
Some pretty lace to the front with red gems for a bit of bling, I then added a tiny bow to the top of the bauble on the front of the slipper and another gem at the toe tip.
This slipper is going to sit on top of a wrapped present that I have gotten for my niece for Christmas with some red ribbon and bows as decoration.
Template and instructions are in the post below
Thanks for looking
wendy

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I really love this Christmas shoe! The crochet lace and silver edging looks beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Wendy,
    Wow, you certainly got your mojo going. This is certainly a great idea and I am sure that its going to look great as a topper, for gifts, cards, etc. Nice going! Love your background, too. TFS, Mima

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous I might make one for Mesi for Xmas I've got the same paper pack lol
    hugs
    Your ciber friend Ildz

    How did I miss out on bingo ;-( I know to busy to get on forum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again