background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 14 April 2011

18th Birthday Wall Hanging and Karens blog candy

Later this Month its my nieces Emily`s 18th Birthday I made this little wall hanging as an extra gift.
I again used the Glitter girls cosmic board and Glitter domes.
Just love playing with these

 Here are a few close up photos, the 18th was cut on my cricut and glittered.
The Roses were also made by me using Penny Duncan SVG file and cut out on the cricut before assembling togeather.
If you look in my side bar you will find Pennys blog where this lovely lady gives all her SVG files for free.
Thank you Penny I do love the roses file cant stop making them 

The butterfly is cut using a Martha Stewart Punch.
In the photo below you can see the dome cover
Still need to make a card and a box for wall  hanging, will be back soon to show you what I come up with

Now for some up and coming blog candy
My dear Forum friend Karen has reached her 100 Followers so this Saturday she is have a blog challenge so pop over to her blog to find out what you have to do, It will run for Two weeks so you have plenty of time to join in and win some lovely prizes from her sponsors 
So just hop over to KAREN S BLOG  to be in with a chance, I will be joining in on Saturday
Well done Karen

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hola Wendy,
    I hope your well. I love this wall hanger birthday greetings. I know, when its all put together, it will be an amazing gift. Sorry, for not stopping by sooner, but I was out of town. TFS! hugs, Mima

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Wendy
    thank you for your kind words that you left on my blog very much appreciated,your wallhanging looks lovely, so unusaual
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really lovely Wendy! I've never really seen a wall hanging like that before. You mentioned that it was an extra gift, I was just wondering what did you get her for her main gift?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Wendy x

    lol...first thing Ryan said when he saw this image was....whooo look its a flying saucer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again