background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 5 May 2011

Baby Shelf Card

My Daughter came in last night and needed my to make a New Baby Card ASAP.
I had this design on the Pc from Paper Creator, So got the  printer running and printed all the sheets out, It then just needed cutting out and putting together 




I also added some Glamour dust to some of the white areas of the card to give it that extra sparkle.
I had bought a set of these when they were on offer a few months ago and this is the first one that I have made.
It has inspired me to print some of the others off and to have ago at designing my own.
Thanks for looking and do pop over to Paper creator they have some great designs for quick cards
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Wendy that baby is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wendie i spied this over on the CC forum...its a beauty it really is. Love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again