background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Ribbons and Bows

 This is my last DT card for STAMP N DOODLES and this weeks challenge is
RIBBONS AND BOWS
I have work commitments for the next four months or more, So I have sadly had to step down.
Good luck to the rest of the DT.
 I will be popping over to see what you all come up with with your next DT cards.
So if you have a card with ribbons or bows on it, come on over to the challenge blog and join in the fun a nice prize s up for grabs
 The image is Teen and her music and you can get it here
She  has been coloured with spectrum noir markers , I usually print onto Neenah card but think I might of gotten my card stock mixed up this week because the pens have not blended as well as they usually do and I have gotten a bit of bleeding that does not happen when i use the Neenah card, did not notice until I took the photo, but no time to do another
Sorry
The flowers and lace background mat are one of Birds cutting files I do love all her designs
Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fabulous layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, Oh your card is stunning love the bow and the cut out image is amazing:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely card honey - love the cut you have done for your background and a lovely flower too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy this is gorgeous, did you use your Cameo,love the purple and white,beautiful image.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some gorgeous cutting you've done there, Wendy, to make a very pretty card. Well done! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog about my knitting. It will be a while before I get to model it, I'm afraid - it progresses fairly slowly!!

    Hugs,
    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again