background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 5 April 2013

Three Sewing Projects

Been missing from blogging this last month , we all had the flu, I thought it was never going to go away, Coughing, hot and swollen throat for over three weeks, Daughter, hubby and youngest son were all ill at the same time, It was just horrid, but we are all better now.

This week I got out the sewing machine and made a few projects.
Just really enjoying sewing at the moment .
Treated myself to this little Beauty just before I fell ill, so enjoying playing with it again, My other was 40 years old , and needed retiring , I have given it to daughter,I don't know if she will ever use it, but its good enough for a starter machine

 The first is another Sock monkey this is the second one I have made, see my posts below for the other one.
this I made for Grandson Cameron, they are so easy to make, you use a pair of socks, you can find lots of Tutorials on Google and YouTube , they make up really quickly, and are so cute


 My second item is a little Square bag made up from scraps left over from the quilt I made my little granddaughter , I have given it to her mummy to put in her bedroom to drop little baby things into.
Really enjoyed making this little bag, this was my sample one, that why I used left over fabric.
 I'm going to make another one, but I might quilt this one to give the sides extra strength , so the bag is not so floppy 

The third project is a sock cat, Older grandson Keaton wanted a cat instead of a monkey  now he wants me to make him a Monkey also after seeing Cameron's, This one I finish a month ago just before I fell ill, this is my first chance to blog it, again lots of tutorials on Google showing you how to make this and other animals , I found it easier and quicker than the Monkeys to make up.
Thanks for looking
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, Oh it's so nice to see your blogging again and sorry to hear you all have been poorly glad to know your better though! l lovely your creations its always a pleasure to view them your so inspiring and your machine looks brilliant hopfully your daughter will make good use of your older one take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy these are beautiful you certainly have got the sewing bug, you have made some amazing items, sorry you've been poorly all of you, good to hear your better now, I have been poorly for almost 3 months, it just isn't going away.

    I love the sock toys they are gorgeous, looking forward to seeing more of you lovely creations.

    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again