background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Tilda Doll

 
                   Im here to show you my first Tilda Doll, I have named her Bella

 Here is a view of how she looks from the back, I think her lace trim looks lovely floating down the back of her skirt, and her tidy hair do.
 In the above photos you can see the details of her waist,  I have added pretty lace, some pearls to hitch up her dress on the one side, this let's you see the pretty polka dot skirt layer underneath.
                           I also made a crochet draw string bag for her to hold.
How she looks from the side with her pretty ribbon and side swept hair do.

Her cute boots match the bodice on her dress,  these I trimmed in lace  but might still add some laces up the front,  

Here you can see how the dress looks slightly hooked uo showing off the underneath dress layers.
I really enjoyed making this doll, doing all the hand sewn lace trims that really made her come to life. 
She has tiny seed beads for eyes and the Tilda Doll blushed cheeks

                                                       Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again