background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday, 3 March 2008

Ruby wedding & DCM challenge

This card I have made for my brothers Ruby Wedding later this month.
It also works for the DCM Friday Challenge, This week we had to make a card with Women as the main theme.
I have used Red pearlescent card, The image came from Joanna Sheens Victorian Romance CD ( I think this CD has become a favourite of mine over the last week) I then added a Photo of Brother and sister-in-law when they got married, also one that is a bit more recent. Some nice rose backing paper also from JS cd, and a nice bright red feather tucked behind a love tag. I made a floral bouquet for the front of the picture.this was then finished with a red ribbon to tie everything closed.
I still have the box to finish Its drying as I type.

3 comments:

  1. stunning Wendy love red and gold together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wonderful creation. Absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again