background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 31 July 2008

Blue flowers

I am really pleased with this card, love the blue and white togeather, and the flowers are just stunning, I have also made a Pink set of flowers I hope to get them onto a card tomorrow still drying at the moment, they come in lots of different colours and are available from a download at Freds store I just love them.
I put some white card through my cuttlebug with the happy birthday embossing folder, I placed this over some blue and white background paper, I then stuck some ric rac on with double sided tape, cut out and layered the flowers ontop, I still need to add a greeting, I have both a birthday and a thank you card to send out, so I am still not sure what this one will be

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again