background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 2 August 2008

Wendy`s Sketch challenge 21

Here is my sketch no 21
Watch the matting on this one it is not as straight forward as it seems, a little twist to keep you on your toes


I do like the end result with this card, the papers I used came from shabby princess, I just love all the blues in her moddy blues collection.
I have trimmed the papers to follow the pattern, the white mat I put through the cuttlebug, with the happy birthday folder, I then added 4 eyelets in two shades of blue( I have just treated myself to a crop a dial ,so just had to use it for this project, I love it)
the image comes from Sally Ann and coloured with oil pastels and blended with sansador, this was then mounted onto the embossed Mat.

2 comments:

  1. Great card Wendy, I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card love the sketch hope to get round to it soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again