background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 29 September 2008

My second Blog award


Thanks Anne for my second award

Here are the 6 rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.

4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them5. Put links of those blogs on yours.

6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.
I have picked these 5 blogger to receive an award as they are my new blogging sisters and I am enjoying very much seeing some of the lovely creations that they have on their blogs,We have 19 other member in this group all with great blogs, so please check them out, I can only pick 5 but I am sure they will also want to nominate some of the other sisters.
1.. Leona
That was hard wanted to pick them All



2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Wendy for the award!

    JUlie sbs-24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy!!! I will post this a bit later today! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again