background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 13 September 2008

My Sketch Challenge #27

Here is this weeks sketch, I post one every Saturday on crafters companion forum, Its a nice and simple one this week, If anyone would like to join in please leave a comment and a link to your blog will come take a look Again I have been busy printing out papers and toppers from my pink petticoats downloads, i went for a pale blue background card, I used black card for the squares with a bright blue rose print paper, The flowers were printed onto both White and Blue backing papers cut out and built up into layers with a flower brad to hold together, the sentiment also comes from pink petticoats

4 comments:

  1. Love your card! Your new sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know you post a sketch, if I get a chance i will try to get to it :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! what a pretty shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again