background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 31 January 2009

My sketch challenge #5 Also magnolia v stampavie challenge

Here is this weeks sketch, a few rules need to be obeyed on this sketch, that is the embossed papers , you can choose to lave out the text if you wish
Here is my finished card, as you see I have used two magnolia stamp, so this card can also double for the magnolia stampavie challenge, which is to use two of their stamps
I covered a cream card with backing papers, ran some chocolate card through my cuttlebug, Stamped out two Tilda images and coloured with pro markers, the sentiment is from funky fairy's and was in my bit box
paper.. Flora doodles download
images . Tilda from magnolia
coloured.. pro markers
sentiment.. funky fairy's


5 comments:

  1. very pretty card i love the way you have used the embossing folder
    linniex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute I love the enbossed top. i need that cuttlebug folder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great dimension, like how you used to stamped images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Wendy great sketches must try and get a start on them i'm way behind on everything at the minute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Wendy really cute. Thank you for the comments you left on my blog and yes I can see the lilac connection. They are my favourite shades too. I'm gonna try and join in the sketch challenge but I've got a lot on card wise at the minute but I will give it a go
    Love Pat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again