background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 18 July 2009

My Sketch challenge 25

Here is this weeks sketch for crafters companion forum, I have enjoyed this one and love the card that I have made using the sketch.
If anyone else would like to join in please leave a link to your blog, I would love to come see your work All the papers for the card and the inserts came from Bearly Mine Designs, she has the most stunning backing paper CDs and has now bought out an insert one, so pop over and take a look
This is one of the pixie Faeries that coloured in and used to make my blog background, as it was already done and so pretty I used it on this weeks card, A link to where to get them are in the posting below


Here are two of the inserts from Donna`s CD, the sentiment I have added my self on the PC


papers... bearly Mine Designs
Image...Charmed cards digi download.
Coloured.. Pro Markers
Flowers.. Prima



4 comments:

  1. Love the sketch and the card Wendy, theyre really great, love the fairy, shes so cute!
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card wendy, its stunning like all the cards you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh new sketch I may be able to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK my post using this skettch is scheduled for tomorrow. SO I hope you will check it out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again