background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 5 October 2009

Mums 80th card 2

Here is another card that I made for mums 80th birthday, this one was from me forgot to take a photo before giving it to her, so got one today I decided to make an 8inch square gatefold card, papers K&Co, Art Deco image Kanban.
I cut the 80 out on my cricut and gold glittered , added some thick lace to the edge if the topper, then to finishe i aded some flowers

For the inside I printed a verse on the PC and matted and layerd onto both pink and gold mirri card
ingreadents
papers.. K&CO
image.. Kanban
mirri card.. Anitas
flowers.. ebay

3 comments:

  1. Hola Wendy,
    Another great card. I know that these cards will make your mum very happy, specially with all the thought that are put into the cards. I couldn't begin to imagine all the emotions of happiness that are accompanied with each card, as she opens them. Your a wonderful daughter. TFS, Mima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet your Mum was so happy to receive this wonderful card. Hope she had a great birthday.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Wendy bet your Mam loved it
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again