background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Christening Bookatrix

My close friends Grandson Joshua is being Christened in a weeks time.
So I made this bookatrix Keepsake card to give to the proud parents on the day.
Just need to do some shopping for a little gift for the sweet little man

I cut out the shape of the book and added some acetate over the top so the book inside showed through.
Just added a few peel off's and ribbon to decorate


 Here is the view of the card out of its box, and also below you can see the verse that I have added.
Image is a free decoupage download that has been on my PC for ages not sure where it came from


 Just a little close up of the babes nestling amongst the feathers


Thanks for coming to visit.
I read all your comment, so thank you to all who take the time to leave them 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful keepsake Wendy, it looks fabulous. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Wendy! I love the silver!What a wonderful gift. Sure to be kept safe for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again