background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Mothersday card 2

Here is the mothersday card for my mum
I have used the same card stock that I used to make the wall hanging I made last week, just scroll down a few post to see all the photos and details.
this is the box I also did the same in blue for the other mothersday card show earlier this week.

Again I used the cosmic board for the silver mat
 Again the verse was found on the net, here is a closer view
 And her is a closer view of the Mat with the flowers added again I made the rose myself its the same as in the wall hanging 

Thanks for looking 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, Wendy! Right up to your usual high standard! Your mum will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a stunner of a card, the rose is gorgeous
    hugs and best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again