background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 27 September 2011

hello

Hi everyone Been away for a week got Back Sunday.
took the Caravan Down to Sidmouth in Devon.
Had a nice week Rain at the Begin but Cleared up for the second part of the Week
We went to Lyme Regis for a walk along the Beach, took some photos of the pretty beach huts


Also went to Exeter Craft Show and Meet Up with Shoshi, Did not have much of a chance to Chat as so many Nice things to see and Lots of Demo`s to watch, Bought a few Items Was very good this time Only Bought what I really needed, Some Red double sided tape, To good a bargain to miss, 6 small pots of extra fine glitter
and Some Ink dusters a pack of 5 Shoshi Has a fab video of how to use these on her blog
I did a demo Class with Stephanie Weighman , She is so funny I really enjoyed This 20 mins classd, we made a Christmas Card with some of My craft Studio Christmas Flower sheets.
Sorry their is no Photos left it in the caravan but will update this Post as soon as I get it Back .
Shoshi Has done a nice posting on her blog about the Show with some great Photos you can read about it 
Then hubby took me out to lunch in the afternoon, then we ended the day with a long walk along Sidmouth Promenade.

So all back home now Savvi had his second injection yesterday ( see post below) so will be able to go out  for walks next week.
Need to get some crafting done, Mums and Mum in laws birthdays are next week

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy - so glad you had a nice holiday. Like you, I love beach huts! They make gorgeous photos. These are very subtly coloured ones, not like most of them which come in primary colours! Essence of the seaside... Glad you enjoyed the Show. Thanks for the links to my blog! Much appreciated. It was soooo great meeting up! We must do it again asap. Hugs, Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy - me again! Thanks for the blog love you left me. Glad you like my steampunk mirror! I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I'm going to do another 2 but not quite the same. Working on some frames for more of the flower paintings like I sent you - hoping to sell them!!!

    Sorry to hear your Mojo stayed in Sidmouth. It probably thinks you're a hard task master and decided it wanted a holiday. Norty Mojo. I'll get my hubby to take me there soon and if I find it I'll email it to you! It's probably hiding out in one of those beach huts.

    Hugs, Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again