background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 8 October 2011

Dress Form Tag




Just loving the dress forms that are about these days.
This one is an SVG file from JennM Found it on the web, So would like to say thank you to Jenn


  
I cut it out on my Cricut .
I used 300gsm card that I had printed a text background onto.
I then inked the edges and the bottom of the stand with dark brown ink



Then for the bodice I added some satin ribbon, I also glued some to the Bottom of the skirt , as this shows through the lace


 Then I used pin flare glue to attach the lace, as you can see I arranged it so that it was longer on the one side


To this I added a few small roses that I had lightly glittered with some stickles

Then I cut out a tag on my Cricut and added some papermania background paper from the Blue berry hill pad.
I wrapped some gold cord before sticking my dress form onto the tag with Pin flare glue again as I wanted it to be raised from the tag.
Made an organza Bow and used a bit more for the top of the tag.
To finish I added another rose to the bow 

Here is a side view to see the depth.
I have another one of these cut out so watch this space
Challenges
Fun with shapes- vintage
Glitter Geeks- flowers
Inspire me Fridays - anything goes
Jelly park- pink and ribbon
Pixie dust studios- anything but a card
Sassy studios - think pink
Stamp insanity- anything but a card
Throw back Thursday - Anything but a card
Digistamps - think pink

Photobucket

28 comments:

  1. This is so pretty . Love the dress form
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so gorgeous. Love it. Great idea.
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week. Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is beautiful! I have a Sizzix original die just like that - I should dig it out and use it! Thank you for the inspiration!! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, I absolutely love this! gorgeous!
    thanks so much for playing along in our 'add pink and a ribbon' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! this is absolutely beautiful! I love everything about it!
    thanks so much for playing along in our 'add pink and a ribbon' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is just amazing how nice it looks great to use as the real thing also nice as a tag!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a lovely tag, love all the details you added to the little dress form. The lace and pink flowers are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at StamoInsanity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful...amazing details and colors...thanks for joining us stampinsanity anything but a card challenge

    Tina
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bookmark! Found you at Inspire Me Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing job, looks real and what great idea for a tag! So girly! Thanks for joining us at "Fairy Fun Fridays" for our Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice challenge! Good Luck! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey/FFF-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at StampInsanity!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress form's gorgeous, Wendy! I love what you've done with it too. A beautiful tag. A dress form is a great shape to use - loads of scope for dressing it up! This is definitely something I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these dress forms, decorating them is a bit like designing your own clothes isn't it! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning tag you've made! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4joy!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very "demur" beautiful!, thank you for joining us at this week glitter geek's flower power challenge and good luck...x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wendy, I am tickled pink with your tag (pun completely intended ;-)) It really is absolutely lovely. You should be very proud of your work. I feel that it can be a wearable dress. Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter Geeks Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is lovely thank you for sharing it with us at StampinSanity this week
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's gorgeous!!! Such a lovely creation. :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very original and so pretty Wendy!

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck :).

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Absolutely Gorgeous. Thank you so much for playing the Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday with us.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, this sooooo pretty! Thanks for playing along with Jellypark and SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning dress form!! Please join Link Up for Pink we have over $3K worth of giveaways (153 prizes)
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is stunning! Such pretty details on your dress form! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for "Breast Cancer Awareness"! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so pretty Wendy - thanks for the inspiration, jo x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at StampInsanity! :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again