background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 12 November 2015

Charlies Aunt Bags and Necessary Clutch Wallet


M
I made this set for my daughter Aleysha,
The bag pattern is from Charlies Aunt, this one is called the Exchange Bag
you can find the pattern and many more 
Wonderful patterns I want to make them all.
I also made a matching wallet, this is my most favourite wallet pattern ever , I love it.
it has so many sections for all our cards receipts etc.
there is a wonderful facebook group called NCW Addicts 
they will give you loads of hints and tips on how to  make your first wallet.
Did I say I love this wallet
you can find the pattern
thanks for looking
please feel free to leave a comment, 
I love to hear your feedback 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again