background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Felt Snowman Garland Pattern


Love this felt snowman garland, it so cute cant wait to put it up over Christmas 


I have added the template for the snowman and heart in case anyone would like to make their own garland.
I did hand stitch these, but would be much quicker using a sewing machine.  


Here is the template that I drew for the snowmen.
Below are the instructions for the Felt Gingerbread Garland,
that I made last week, you just follow the same instructions for snowmen
you can find the post and the template for the Gingerbread Garland 


Thanks for looking,
please post a link in the comments if you make either of these garlands
I would love to see them


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again