background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Bag of the month club , January's Backgammon Bag by Betz White


Above is the pattern of the bag we were given for January's bag of the month club, by Betz White. 
It's exclusive to the club and the designer won't be selling this pattern until after July. 
Only way to get a copy is to join the club I will post a link at the end of my post


So here is my version of the Backgammon Bag, loved making this bag, its nice and roomy without being too big


I also made a fabric flower out of the last of my contrast fabric,  this is on a pin so it can be removed and added to a coat or jacket 


This is the back of the bag, in the pattern it is the same as the front pocket,  but I did it plain and split the pocket into 3 smaller ones the centre on has a magnetic clasp to keep my mobile phone nice and safe


The inside has a zipped pocket but I also added a slip pocket this I split into 3 sections, a large one and two slim ones for pens


The front pocket is nice and big secured with a magnetic clasps. 


Here is the bag without the flower. 

You can join the bag of the month club
HERE  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again