background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 11 February 2011

Heart Box

Here is a little box of sweet treats for the Hubby ready for valentines day
First photo is the box, sweets, we have jelly bean hearts and love heart .Also shown is the stand

This next photo is a closer view
I cut the heart out on my cricut, the white flower is one I made myself using one of Penny Duncan SVG files
The smaller red ones are from Wild Orchid Crafts, The red hearts are a Martha  Stewart punch, Tied the Lace into a small bow, then popped a feather into the back of the arrangement 
 This is how it all look with the sweets inside and standing on it stand

Thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Wendy hmm now i can see it as a red & black corset must be getting Kinky in me old age pmsl
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wendy, this is absolutely gorgeous... Hubby is bound to adore it! Pop over to my blog to see my efforts for my dear hubby this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Wendy this is GORGEOUS
    hugs
    Ildz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol over Anne's comment - old age will do that to you every time hun! hehe.
    Wendy this is so gorgeous honey. I really like it. Looks exquisite.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Wendy,
    Hoping everything is good by you.
    Lovely creations and delicious, too. Outstanding file! TFS,Mima

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again