background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 13 February 2011

Valentines Card

This is just a Quick card for Hubby tomorrow.
I have had this design for ages it came from craftuprint ,so I thought it was about time I used it
This is the front view

And this is how it looks from the back
Its very easy to do just print and assemble, 
Its nice to just be able to do something quickly, while 19 month old grandson is sleeping.
Thanks for stopping by 
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty I love it Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Wendy,
    You stated that its a quick card, but its just lovely. Looks like you put a lot of time into making it. Beautifully done! I can't believe how big your little man is. Going on Two years old soon, huh! Where's time going? Anyway, Wendy, take care, and my blessing to your little one. TFS, Mima

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy

    I have left you a little something on my blog

    Pam xx
    http://hookedonkrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl...that is GORGEOUS!!!! Definately doesn't look like it worked up quickly!!!Pretty Pretty PRetty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW does not look like it's a quick card, stuning Wendy. Left something for you on my blog
    hugs
    Ildz

    PS not the same as Pams ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and dark and mysterious! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again