background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 2 July 2011

Paper Creator Challenge 2

It our second challenge over at paper creator crafts
So pop over and join in al the fun.
Debbie has a fab prize for the winner.
The theme for challenge 2 is
Special Occasions
I have two DT card kits to show you this week
 A few of the things that you could make from the
You just need to use your imagination, print the kit out a few more times and take the elements you need to make your own designs

 This is how the card kit will look if you just print cut and follow the instruction sheet.
I have added a few extra embellishments  
 A few close ups of the finished car, as you can see I have added a few gems, buttons, glitter and a sentiment 
Baby makes three 
This is from Create with TLC
 
 The next items I made was this little card and box set
 I just cut out the centre panels of the card ,folded into shape added some glitter and a little bow
I then measured the size and made a little box to pop the card into using a box maker. 
Printed some extra sheets to make the top of the box.
punched out the sentiment then added a blue bow and a punched heart

This is such a simple card to make and it looks just stunning made up.
 As with the first kit, I printed and made up the kit as the instructions tell you 
 How cute is this card (everyone who has seen it has fallen in love with these teddies)
and very simple to do a must have kit.
in the photo below you can see all the layers.
 But to keep to our theme Special Occasions for our 2nd Challenge
I took the same kit
this time I took it into my graphic program ( I use Serif Craft Artist)
made the teddies a little smaller.
Cut  out the tartan background of the layer sheets
then added all these elements to my base double twisted easel card
you can see a tutorial  I did on how to make the easel base card HERE
 I them printed out a sentiment on your engagement onto another layer sheet
and punched it out with a scallop punch and used a Martha Stewart punch for the hearts 

So make your kits up but always think is there something else that I could do with my kit.
that way you get double the value .
All kits from Paper Creator

Pop over to
Paper Creator Crafts and join in the fun.
I would love to see what you come up with.
Thanks for stopping by

Chalenges entred for are
Digi doodle- Anything goes
Just for Fun- anything goes
Make it Monday- anything goes
Paper crafting journey- anything goes
Stampalot challenge- anything goes
Joyful stamper- inspire me
Photobucket

Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set of cards! I think the engagement card would be equally good as a baby card too.

    Thank you for sharing them with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I'm at a loss for words, hope people follow you here from Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you have made some lovely things! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge’ at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges
    Debbie Dt x
    (Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have been busy! A fab set of cards - love the design of the first particularly. Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards Wendy,

    Love Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic DT cards Wendy....
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful creations. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous you have done a fabulous job on all of them:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant set of cards:)Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards, love the pink one, has to be my favourite, just beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wendy, Wow! Fantastic projects!! So inspirational. I found your blog on Make it Monday and I'm glad I came by to have a peak at your gorgeous work. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. What gorgeous creations Wendy and real keepsakes for the receipients.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are very beautiful Wendy. Thank you for entering them into the Sir Stampalot challenge this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love what you have done with that baby kit - great colours. Thanks for joining us at JFF - Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at DDSC
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh you clever girlie these are all gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are stunning projects Wendy. And they are also so cute. Heike x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again