background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 16 July 2011

Paper creator`s DT card

We are on our 3rd Challenge over at
This Challenge has a Wedding theme
 Above you can see two cards that I made from just using one kit

LOVE BIRDS CARD KIT


I have also added A sentiment and a small bow to finish the card off


For the card you see below I have just taken the topper part, added some of my own card and backing papers that matched the topper and made a sliding pop up card
You can find out how to make this card HERE 
The pull out wording I did on my PC

 These two little Birds so cute and loved up

 This is the side view so you can see how everything works.
Its quite simple to make so please have a go yourself
 This is my second card

LOVEABLE - 5X7 QUICK CARD

Its so easy to make just print out fold and add the decoupage.


 As you know me by now I like to show you how you can take the basic kits just that little bit further .
So I have made the basic card kit up but added the finished card to this side easel fold. base

 The wording was all done on my pc printed out and added to the card.
Then I just used a few of my flowers in the corner and added a few punched leaves around the design
So please pop over to Paper Creators Crafts and join in the fun
Debbie has a gift voucher for the store for the lucky winner.

I have entered these cards into the following challenges.
Aud Sentiments Challenge- At least Two words
Lili of the Valley - Pink and Blue
Paper play- things with wings
Paper Pretties- animals
Bearly Mine- Anything goes
Crazy amigo Challenge- things that fly

Thank you for stopping By
Please come again

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Wow these are fantastic:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, thanks for joining us at TPS this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are both gorgeous and I love the folded easel card and the birds on the first are so sweet. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful cards just love the cute birdies
    thanks for joining our challenge @ the Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards... love the images. Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. Good Luck. Hugs J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. cracking idea and really lovely designs, pleased i stopped by your blog


    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful creations, I love the that cute image also the colours and design thank you for joining us at Bearlymine challenges.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh what beautiful cards, thank you for joining us at Clear It OUt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man... I just love these two cards! Great job! Both those images just make me smile! So glad you were able to join us at Aud Sentiments!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Wendy, the images are super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again