background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 21 July 2011

Two More Altered Frames

 This is the first of two frames I have altered for my Daughter and Niece .
This picture was taken at my sons 21st Birthday party.
Its of my Mother-in-law with my Daughter Aleysha (dark hair) and my niece Emily( longer hair)
The layout was done in Craft Artist from a selection of kits that I am addicted to buying.
I love how the vines look as if they are wrapped around the picture frame.

A closer look at the flowers in these photos.
These are all blues and pinks.
They were made from an  SVG cut file from Penny Duncan (See links in my side bar for Penny`s blog)
The leaves are all punched,.
flowers have been glimmer misted and glittered

This is the second frame. 
Both frames were 10x8 inches in size.
Didn't make one for Mother- in- law as she does not like things on display, and this would be way to fussy for her.
I did print a small 6x4 and popped it into a small silver frame for her.
to nice a photo of her with her granddaughters not to have on display

Just changed the colours of the ribbon and flowers.
These are all purple and cream tones

Some more close ups of flowers.
again made using one of Penny`s cut files

Here is a closer view the layout that I framed.
All done with Serif Craft Artist.
I just love this software and use it daily 

Thank you for stopping by
Please come again
Challenges entered
Crafts and Me- add a flower 

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. what beautiful frames - gorgeous colours and flowers .. so pretty .The layouts are wonderful - really show off those pretty ladies!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful job you have made of these, Wendy! Hard to see where the digital flowers end and the real ones begin! Awesome. Beautiful family photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely this frame now looks:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW!!!!! These frames are STUNNING!!!! I LOVE how all of it just pleasingly brings you in.....your daughter is beautiful!!!! You and her look SO much alike!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really, really stunning creation - totally awesome. Love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing picture frame Wendy!! Thanks for playing along this week for our "Alter it" Challenge at Penny's!! Good Luck!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! I love the vine look and the ribbon corner. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Thank so much for joining in our altered challenge at Penny's. Hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again