background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 23 August 2008

Beach Bag

Here is another using my Handbag template, the effect I was looking for with this bag was a beach bag
I have used a pearlescent card stock that has a weaved finish to it, this I used as my base card. I wanted the effect of one of those clear PVC see through bags, So i printed a design from my cute companions CD onto acetate, This I then used as a jacket over my base card, I then decorated the acetate Jacket with peel offs before adding the flap of the bag also decorated with peel offs and a chunky gold brad I then made an insert using the same design papers that I had printed onto the acetate

1 comment:

  1. Look's like your into bags at the moment. Your Tutorial looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again