background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 21 August 2008

Mini bag & display box

Here is a little bag that I have made using cardcarousel templates. I printed then traced the card into some embossed pearlescent card, easy to follow instructions to put together.

I them made the matching display box, again easy to follow instructions, but a bit fiddly when glueing, there is not much card on the sides to glue together as the box is very small, When I make this again I think I will make myself a deep box with my box maker and put acetate panels in both the top and bottom sections
Just to show you how small both the bag and the display box are I have taken a photo of them in front of an A 5 card, when finished they only come about half way up the card, but still very cute.
I might enlarge the bag pattern and make it a bit bigger next time

please take a look on carousels web site they have some lovely designs, I also have a carousel with horses on to make ideal for new babys gifts, so watch this space

2 comments:

  1. Your bag is really nice, I love the colour and the texture of the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again