background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 9 August 2008

Double gatefold Pop up card

Rachel made a lovely card for my sketch challenge 21, she was asked to do a tutorial on how to make it.
So I have had a go at it, and very pleased with the end result.
Thanks Rachel






The paper and the insert came from Crafters companion Florals Cd.(I pulled this one out of the cupboard this week, I had forgotten how much I liked some of the designs)
The butterfly was stamped then coloured with
H20.
I will finish it off by making a box using the same papers





I did enjoy making this card, and I am sure it will be a style that I will use again, It was quite simple to do and gives a stunning end result

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again