background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 9 August 2008

My sketch challenge 22


Well this is sketch no 22 that I have done for the girls on Crafters Companion Forum, the weeks have flown by.
If anyone else would like to join in please leave a comment and I will come take a look



















The paper I used for the card come from crafters companions floral Cd, I them added two mats that matched the main card, to this a added a bit of fake stitching, I them co,oured in a bella stamped image, mounted this onto mirri card then added prima flowers to finish

3 comments:

  1. The 'stitching' is very effective. Is that just done freehand with a pen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Wendy hope to get one done haven't done a card since your last challenge think me mojos gone awol again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i just used a pen for the stitching, I did plan on getting the sewing machine out but was a bit lazy, I think it has worked out fine

    wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again