background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 30 August 2008

my sketch no 25

Here is sketch no 25, again if anyone would like to join in please do, just leave a comment and I will come take a look I went for a lovely dark purple for my background card this time, I then printed some pink petticoats papers for my mats, these were layered onto some lovely cream and gold papers I have from crafters companion, I also added this paper to the front of the purple card before adding a large piece of purple card as my first layer, I also put some of this card through the cuttle bug, to this I added a prima flower on a die cut made using my cuttlebug ,with some gold ribbon threaded through and secured to the embossed card before sticking down with 3D foam pads, the final touch was the two flower in the corners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again