background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Sunday 17 August 2008

Two more cards

These were made using my 3D2CD
I took my image into the programme and made two decoupage toppers the first is a pyramid topper, I also made some backing paper to match, For these card I also used some of crafter`s companion embossed backing papers. I also made the tag using both papers and a peel off Happy Birthday
For the second I used a square card, I had made another topper to add to my printing out sheet, this time I made it as a traditional decoupage layered it up and added it to the centre of the card, this time I added some ribbon as I matted and layered the base card, again I made a happy Birthday topper for the bottom of the card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again