background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 12 March 2009

21st Birthday

This card is for my future Son-in-laws Paul`s 21st Birthday, nice and traditional on the outside with a glittered 21 cut on my cuttlebug, The bubbly bottle paper came from crafters companion Occasions CD but inside it gets a little bit Saucy, these backing papers and images come from Fee J designs, she has lots of great CDs check out her web site Here





to finish the inside I added a happy Birthday tag and A key to the door.
I am sure this will make him smile when he sees the inside eye candy , not to sure about my daughter, I expect she will tell me off



12 comments:

  1. I am thinking hew is going to love his card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy,
    This is really beautifully done. I just love how you put it together in the heart shape and all the details that surround the ladies. You are very talented. TFS, Mima~

    ReplyDelete
  3. He'll love this I'm sure. What a surprise when he opens it! Very well done Wendy

    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gonna be a picture when he opens it ..
    well done i am sure he will love it .. maybe daughter will have a few choice words for you later

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL you need to get a pic of your daughters face when she sees it! This is great! My baby brother just turned 21 to on the 11th how cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's going to think his MIL rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy lovely card I love Fee J designs disks. Super job. I bet he keeps this card.
    pjay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your future SIL is getting an open minded MIL !! think you should have camera ready when he opens this ha ha

    you asked about inktense pencils, I like them and find them easy to use, the colours are lovely, much better that ordinary watercolour pencils, I especially like to use them on my 'goth' stamps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card, love the images, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Steamy, Wendy! You will have to fill us in on how she replies! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wendy, fantastic card, I love it!I have some of Fee J designs disks and the are great.He will love it.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again