background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 14 March 2009

My sketch challenge Sketch 11

Here is this weeks sketch that I do weekly for the girls on crafters Companion Forum, If any of you bloggers would like to join in please leave a link to your blog on the comments section and I would love to come take a look.
If you wouyld like to take a look at some of the great cards that the girls on the forum have made using my sketches you can find them here

All the papers for this card have come from Anna Griffin, The image is a magnolia stamp coloured with Faber Castell polychromos. The flower from my stash


I have followed the front design into the centre of the card, using the same image and papers, I have made myself a pledge to take the time to decorate all 4 sides of a card.




Thia is the back view, again I have used the same papers this time I used a punch to make the scallop oval. Just off to the NEC craft Show today to stock up on some more crafting goodies

Papers -Anna Griffin
Image - Magnolia
Punch - scallop
flowers - Ebay

10 comments:

  1. Love it Wendy, papers are great and the image you have used is so sweet. Have a great time at the NEC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch & Lovely card Wendy love the new look blog i need someone to come round and give me a boot up the backside to get me motivated haven't managed one sketch yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have doen a lovely card with these papers, i too have this kit, and so much lovley stuff to use. love it .. i must play catch up .. ok when hit back down to earth. thank you for your lovely comment on Kye .. still cant belive he is herex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Sketch again Wendy and your card is gorgeous. Love the colour and the lovely image. Very nice. Hope you have a good day at the NEC I did leave you plenty of stuff.

    Love Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Wendy ! Love how you decorated the inside too, it's gorgeous :-)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. super sweet card, can't wait to see the goodies you get!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Wendy,
    Cute card, love how you took time to decorate all four sides. Which is not found, or very rare. I am glad that you took the time to illustrate how you put the card together. I am not good at stamping but I manage to get an idea from your high heel shoe card. If you find time stop by and see what I came up with, thanks to your idea. I really like the way you put that card together. My card isn't as nice but it was an inspiration from your work. TFS, Mima~

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo pretty! Love the soft colors you used! Great take on the challenge Wendy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again