background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Friday 20 March 2009

mOthersday Card 2

Here is card #2 not to sure if I like this one, you know when you have an idea, then when you look at the finished card, you think to yourself, well that didn't work out so well, this is how i feel about this card, I wish i had just kept to the green and neutral tones and not added the pink background papers. well it tooooo late now. Again these lovely papers were printed from the same CD as yesterdays card, there are so many lovely designs on this CD, i take ages choosing what to use, Another Sugar Nellie stamp bought at the NEC
Again I have taken the design Into the middle pages, this time cutting the image out with a scallop punch

7 comments:

  1. Gee Wendy,
    This is so sweet, I think that the pink brings out the femine side of being a mother. Its well done, if I can say so. The artist always feels that they some how could have done better. This is why your an artist. Its just lovely the way it is. Great creation. GB, Mima~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wendy , i think you have far to many stamps , share,lol

    What can i say that i have not said before ... totaly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun card, I like how it opens up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked at both your Mothers day cards Wendy, love them both. Actually, because your little ladies are different colours, I think they suit the backgrounds, or the other way round lol, - I love them both !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Wendy, I think the colours work well with that lovely image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pink - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these sugar nellie images, i sooo wish i could have got to the NEC to have got some!
    they are fab!
    will have to try and get some, been looking and looking... but? boohoo
    beautiful cards tho wendy!
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again