background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 2 March 2009

Pickles

Well I could not decide which stamp set I liked the most so bought all 4.
This is pickles, he is so cute, I coloured him in with Faber Castell polychromos pencils, 3 shades of grey for his body and two pink shades for his ears, then i put a little bit of glamor dust onto his ears, paws( do elephants have paws) and over the flowers.
Stamp from Do craft pickles and onion set
papers from funky fairys
flowers papermainia

7 comments:

  1. He is a cutie one wendy. the colouring as always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chocolatey colours you have chosen Wendy. The elephant is too darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't been around Wendy my hubby was leaving to go to school and I had to spend time with him. The cards are super and I so do not blame you for buying 4 sets of that elephant. It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you used Wendy..great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Wendy. Lovely colours and cute image. Love it

    Hugs Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these stamps, they are just soooo cute!
    beautiful card
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That elephant is CUTE! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again