background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 7 March 2009

My sketch challenge 10

Hi girls this weeks Sketch has another twist. At the bottom of the sketch you will see some colour samples, could you use all of these colours on your design or a close to them as you can get


For the base card I printed some Pink petticoats papers onto some textured card stock.
I ran the pale pink card through my cuttle bug, A Green with blue and pink flower ribbon down the side, to this I added some Prima flowers in the shades on the colour chart.
The image is a whiff of Joy stamp coloured with Faber castel polychromo pencils

7 comments:

  1. This challenge is fab.
    Love the card you have done, lovely colours.
    urm shall i sip and go back to the others, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wendy Great Sketch. Number 9 was quite simple but you've gone to town this week. Gonna have to get the creative juices going for this one. I was just about to make an Anniversary card so think I might use the sketch. Kill 2 birds with one stone.
    Thanks for doing these great sketches and thanks for leaving such nice comments at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sketch and color challenge, hope I get to play along

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy, another great sketch bit more intricate than the last one to get us thinking. Having to use particular colours made it more challenging. Well done Wendy. I've posted mine on the forum and also on my blog. Hope you like it.

    Love
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool card and a color challenge! I really like the image, i need to invest in some whiff of joy stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is wonderful!
    I like how you paired pink with the image of the little boy - you hardly ever see anyone do that.
    I really like that patterned paper too.
    Anna Banana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your colours on this card Wendy, and the stamped image !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again