background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 28 March 2009

Sketch challenge 13

This weeks sketch challenge for crafters companion forum, if you would like to see the forums card made using my sketches please look here .
If anyone else would like to join in with the Challenge please leave a link to your blog as I would love to come see your take on the sketch
A nice simple sketch for this weeks challenge

All the papers for this weeks card came from Anna Griffin, I coloured the image with faber castell polychromo pencils, and went around the edge with some distressed ink
I then took the papes in to the centre and swiched them around to follow on from the cover, the large centre mat was done on my PC.
ingredents
Papers...Anna Griffin
Image... Sarah Kay
embelishments.. ribbon from stash and choc drops from craft work cards



7 comments:

  1. Lovely card and sketch Wendy just sorting my craft stuff out so something might catch my eye for this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Wendy and another great sketch.
    I'll let you know what I come up with.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and looks really vintage i think you captured the feel of the image wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy , love this outlay.
    Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice sketch Wendy! This is a lovely image and a nice composition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card and image and great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree- SO SWEET and such a soft card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again