background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Thursday 19 March 2009

Daisy & Dandelion Challenge blog

This is my first attempt At one of the challenges on the Daisy and Dandelion challenge blog, this is challenge #2 to make a thank you card, if you would like to check out the DT cards there is a link in my side bar I just love these flowers I bought quite a few packs from ebay, and I will be getting more, I just want to put them on everything.
For the Card I used My bearly mine CD for the backing paper, The Image is Candyfloss colured with polychromo pencils , I used my Cuttlebug for the thank you wording

10 comments:

  1. Wow... lovely & cute card, great flowers!!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Wendy love the papers have been looking at those stamps may have to invest in them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the detail with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Wendy this is sooo pretty! and the flowers are gorgeous! beautiful colours too and love the white swirly bits too! its gorgeous!
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi love the card, the colours are brill and I see what you mean about the flowers, they are just divine! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Wendy..i must agree those flowers are lovely
    thanks for join in with us over at D&D challenge
    clarex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely once again . urm .. so many challenges so little time,lol

    The backing papers are stunning, do like the colours and work so well with Candyfloss ( another i want)and the cute flowers. perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - thank you for joining in the D&D challenge

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I simply love your card. The flowers are amazing - will have to have a look on ebay! Great papers too, this cd is very popular and I can see why. Thanks for joining us this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty card love the colour you have used and the gorgeous flowers
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again