background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Saturday 21 March 2009

My Sketch Challenge #12

For this weeks sketch I have added an image to use on your card, it says to place it on the circle, but I have changed my mind you can use the image wherever you like on your card.
You can see what the other girls on crafters companion forum come up with HERE this is the image you can crop it ,fade it or turn into your own backing paper, I will leave it up to you
For my sample card I have used Delicious scraps for my backing papers, there is a link to this great blog in my side bar,


As you can see I have taken the image and papers into the centre of my card, I really enjoy doing this, its also a good way to use up all those left over bit, it also looks very pretty, I used to love to decorate the outside of the card and hated making and printing inserts, this ways much more fun

ingredients
papers..Delicious scraps, and funky fairy`s
image. found on the web.
cuttlebug, sentiment
woodware scallop punches
ribbon from stash


5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Wendy, and the colours are gorgeous! love the image too!
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers Wendy you have been busy while I have been gone! I am lovin loving the cards! you just amaze me with things you come up with from clip art. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great challenge Wendy and your card is fabby. The image is very sultry. Happy Mothers Day.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Wendy I love it, the image is great and the colours yhou have used are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Wendy love the image got a start on this one have changed the image hope to get the card done tonight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again