background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Monday 23 March 2009

Sugar Nellie

Another one of the lovely Sugar Nellie stamps that I got from last weeks NEC craft show, this card was for my future Daughter-in- laws 19th yesterday
The Papers are again from the barely mine CD, I have coloured the image with my Pro markers,
the flowers , ribbon brads were from my stash


As you can see I have taken the outside decoration into the centre of the card, the wording and mat were all done on the Pc

ingredients
image - sugar nellies reflection stamp
papers - barely mine CD
flowers - from ebay
ribbon and brads from my crafting stash

10 comments:

  1. Wendy. the papers on this are o lovely.Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun card, like the shot from side so you can see the great dimension to the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this card Wendy, the pink and green look lovely together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie Wendy! Can't wait to see more of your Sugar Nellies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Wendy love the papers got a list as long as me arm for when OH gets back to work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy what a fab card! It's great, I'm slowly getting into flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spactacular I love the colors and the paper on this. I really need to get my behind in gear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Wendy, Your really filled with creations. This is really cute, its very spring like. Love all the adornaments involved in giving it the approprate touch. Lovely Birthday card! I want to let you know that I got the nerve up to do your Challenge #12. I hope that you have time to see the results of my First Challenge. I had fun, and thanks for opportunity to part take.
    GB, Mima~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card such pretty colours, luv all the flowers, gorgeous papers, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. left you something on my blog. enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again