background

Followers

crafts u print

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Sons in laws 21 birthday Card update

Well Daughter was home this weekend trying to arrange her wedding for next year, we went to Cardiff`s wedding show on Sunday, some stunning dresses, I think she wants them al, i told her that when its time to buy her dress she will know the one that's meant for her .
Showed her Paul's birthday card, she smiled at the front then looked inside Said
" Mum! Paul does not like Tarts"
She made me laugh,
His birthday is not until this weekend so will wait to see what he thinks
Mind you my Sons thought it was great, and want some for their birthdays later in the year, ha ha

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy, all men like tarts they just don't all admit it. I'm sure he'll love the card although he may not say so in front of your daughter LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure he will get a kick out of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy I'm sure he's gonna love it never mind what your daughter thinks LOL

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments,I read all comments before posting,
Please visit again